Raymond Weil Men's 8280-ST3-20001 Tango Watch
80 Winchester Street
Newton MA 02461
This tango 300 GMT diver watch features a 42mm stainless steel case, a red and blue anodized aluminum bi-directional rotating bezel, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal to complement the bracelet style which is secured with a double-push safety folding clasp. The black dial includes a date window at 3 o’clock and luminous silver indexes and hands.
The stainless steel tango 300 GMT is equipped with a Swiss quartz movement and is the perfect timepiece to explore the ocean’s depths, courtesy of its impressive 1000 feet water resistance. Combining elegance with functionality, the bi-directional bezel upholds the tradition of diving watches.
The tango collection embodies the passion that RAYMOND WEIL, the Swiss watchmaker, puts into achieving timepieces of both aesthetic sensuality of design and rhythmic perfection. With its refined and modern design, this contemporary collection appeals to both men and women. Featuring a quartz movement, the gents’ timepieces boast a sober and refined style while the ladies’ models are graced with mother of pearl and diamonds. Distinctive style with a balance of proportions, the tango watch has a distinguishing signature bezel featuring six decorative screws. Functionality marries with sensual design, making this a watch worn to suit any occasion.
- Collection: Tango
- Shape: Round
- Movement: Quartz with GMT function
- Movement caliber height: 3 mm
- Case material: Stainless steel with blue / red eloped aluminum bezel
- Case size: 42 mm
- Case thickness: 11 mm
- Case back: Screwed-down
- Water resistance: 30 ATM / 300 m / 1000 ft
- Crystal: Sapphire with antiglare treatment on both sides
- Dial: Black, with indexes
- Date window: At 3 o'clock
- Crown: Screwed-down, with RW logo
- Bracelet/Strap: Stainless steel
- Clasp: Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
Whether you're looking for a different size or want to customize your order, our team is here to help!