Raymond Weil Men's 7732-TIC-50421 Freelancer Watch
80 Winchester Street
Newton MA 02461
The freelancer chronograph is one of RAYMOND WEIL’s most technical collections. Assembled with care by RAYMOND WEIL’s master watchmakers and meeting all luxury standards of the Swiss label, this men’s automatic self-winding freelancer boasts the Calibre RW5200 chronograph movement. It has a 48-hour power reserve and beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour.
Housed in a round 42mm titanium-coloured stainless steel case, this new vintage-inspired freelancer chronograph offers a day date window at 3 o’clock, and a circular tachymeter scale. The deep blue satin-brushed dial contrasts the three white chronograph sub-dials and is completed by prominent silver-coloured indexes matched perfectly by the slender hands. The Super-LumiNova® coated hands and indexes allow for full readability in the dark. The dial is protected by a sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating providing maximum durability and visibility.
- Collection: Freelancer
- Shape: Round
- Movement: Mechanical chronograph RW5200 Sellita SW500
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Movement caliber height: 7.9 mm
- Case material: Stainless steel, with grey PVD coating
- Case size: 42 mm
- Case thickness: 13.85 mm
- Case back: Screwed-down with sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 10 ATM / 100 m / 330 ft
- Crystal: Sapphire with antiglare treatment on both sides
- Dial: Blue, with indexes
- Date window: At 3 o'clock
- Dat window: At 3 o'clock
- Crown: Screwed-down, with RW logo
- Bracelet/Strap: Brown genuine calf leather
- Clasp: Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
Whether you're looking for a different size or want to customize your order, our team is here to help!