Raymond Weil Men's 2780-ST-50001 Freelancer Watch
80 Winchester Street
Newton MA 02461
Aligning with the finest Swiss watchmaking traditions, RAYMOND WEIL is innovating by creating a new movement in collaboration with Sellita.
RAYMOND WEIL introduces a model with a boldly distinctive design, notably featuring an openworked dial revealing the regulating organ at 6 o’clock. The balance-and-spring assembly, held by a single bridge, reveals a construction echoing that of the most beautiful tourbillon regulators. Its oscillating weight is adorned with a “Côtes de Genève” motif and engraved with the RAYMOND WEIL logo. The movement is built in such a way as to showcase its beautiful mechanism on the dial side. The strategic organs positioned above the mainplate and the symmetry of the bridge accentuates the architectural nature of this elegant and beautifully balanced model. The freelancer “Calibre RW1212” comes in several versions, featuring a silver-toned or blue dial teamed with a steel case and bracelet, or with a leather strap, as well as in two-tone variations featuring matching bracelets or leather straps. The freelancer “Calibre RW1212” is a two-hand model providing an understated display of the hours and minutes.
- Collection: Freelancer
- Shape: Round
- Movement: Mechanical with automatic winding, with visible balance wheel
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Movement caliber height: 5.47 mm
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Case size: 42.5 mm
- Case thickness: 10.6 mm
- Case back: Screwed-down, with sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 10 ATM / 100 m / 330 ft
- Crystal: Sapphire with antiglare treatment on both sides
- Dial: Silver, with indexes
- Date window: At 6 o'clock
- Crown: Screwed-down, with RW logo
- Bracelet/Strap: Stainless steel
- Clasp: Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
Whether you're looking for a different size or want to customize your order, our team is here to help!