Luminox Men's XS.3875 Red Master Carbon SEAL Watch
80 Winchester Street
Newton MA 02461
Introducing the Master Carbon SEAL - Automatic. CARBONOX™+ is a ground-breaking material, and the brand has implemented its use in a number of different models. Light, durable, hypoallergenic, weatherproof, and shock and scratch resistant, CARBONOX™+ is a versatile material that looks great too. Now, for the first time, Luminox is introducing an automatic movement in a CARBONOX™+ case, in the Master Carbon Seal Automatic.
The Master Carbon SEAL – Automatic combines all the details for which Luminox is famous – toughness, luminosity, extreme water resistant, legibility – with an automatic movement that also features a day and date window. To show off the mechanical movement powering this timepiece, Luminox has added an exhibition case back, the movement and automatic rotor easily visible through the sapphire crystal.
- Swiss made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Day/date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Automatic
- Case material: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap/bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 110 grams
Whether you're looking for a different size or want to customize your order, our team is here to help!