Longines Men's L37164766 Conquest V.H.P. Watch
80 Winchester Street
Newton MA 02461
- V.H.P. 'Very High Precision' ultra-precise quartz movement with an accuracy of +/-5 seconds per year.
- Gear Position Detection System: built-in system that constantly remembers the last position of the hands. Should the hands become displaced by a shock or a strong magnetic field, the movement will re-synchronize the hands using the GPD system.
- Magnetism Detection and Correction: With two sensors to detect magnetic fields, when detected the movement immediately stops the hands until the sensors no longer detects magnetism, and then resets the hands.
- Shock Correction System: if the watch experiences a shock or impact the movement will reset the hands to the position as they were immediately prior to the shock or impact.
- Perpetual Calendar: the date will automatically account for odd & even months, with no correction needed until the year 2400.
- Smart Crown: quick turns of the crown will advance the hour hand in one hour increments, slower turns will adjust the minutes.
- EOL: End of life battery indicator. If the battery is changed within six months of the EOL activating, the functions will reset accordingly. However, beyond six months the watch will need to be reset at a factory service center.
- Brushed & polished stainless steel case.
- Polished stainless steel bezel.
- Silver dial with a fine concentric circle pattern texture.
- Applied darkened steel index & Arabic numeral hour markers.
- Index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Darkened steel hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Fine printed minute track.
- Silver dial flange with seconds & fractions of a second track.
- Date window displayed at 3 o'clock.
Whether you're looking for a different size or want to customize your order, our team is here to help!